Episode 11:“Go Back ‘Draft Evidence’ On Kickstarter Right Now”
Today we're taking a look at Nick's Kickstarter campaign – and reviewing what you can learn from it.
- Nick’s Kickstarter Project: Draft Evidence, a compilation of essays Nick has written in the last 4 years. Go back this project right now and get a copy. Or else.
- Cadence and Slang, funded twice on Kickstarter.
- Kickstarter, a small website for funding creative projects.
- Nick’s Twitter, which I guess he uses.
- Nick’s Zines (not available, sorry, sign up for his weekly letters in the meantime)
- Following The Hunch on 99U
- Why Wasn’t I Consulted, the fundamental question of the web
- The Brain Audit, on why customers buy and they don’t. Relevant for writing a Kickstarter ‘sales’ page.
- Freaker Kickstarter Video
- The Shape of Design Kickstarter by Frank Chimero
- Double Your Freelancing Rate by Brennan Dunn, a great example of a well-written sales page